- Your Guide to a Week In The Murray Region by Sarah Willcocks, 15 August 2016 - The Urban List
- Lovers of Speed to head for Murray Art Museum by , 27 July 2016 - The Senior
- Cars transformed into artworks by Jessica Power, 25 July 2016 - Australasian Paint and Panel
- Need for Speed at MAMA Australia by Blouin Artinfo, 23 July 2016 - Blouin Artinfo
- A picture tells $50,000 worth of words: MAMA National Photography Prize by Sue Hewitt, 13 May 2016 - The Weekly Review
MAMA names new Director
30 September 2016
Australian arts director Bree Pickering has been named the new Director of Murray Art Museum Albury. Bree will join MAMA in November direct from her role as executive director of Vox Populi, a contemporary art space and collective in Philadelphia.
MAMA seeks new team to continue success
28 July 2016
AlburyCity will seek a new artistic team to lead MAMA, which has had more than 84,000 visitors since opening and will inject about $20M into the local economy in its first year, into the future.
Further honour for Zauner and MAMA
20 June 2016
Zauner Construction has been further honoured at the NSW Regional Master Builder Awards held in Wagga on Friday night, being named Commercial Builder of the Year for its redevelopment of two heritage buildings into the Murray Art Museum (MAMA).