MAMA is now closed to the public.
We will keep this page up to date with the latest news and updates about changes to the museum's operations.
Programming changesFrom Monday 16 March:
All schools & education programs and tours were cancelled, including this year's Home program and subsequent exhibition.
From Friday 20 March:
All events & programs until the 30 June have been cancelled.
- All public programs, including MAMA Studio art courses, workshops, miniMAMA's Messy Mornings, Summer Place Yoga, Yoga for Kids have been cancelled, regardless of size.
- Exhibition openings, artist talks, panel discussions, book launches have been cancelled
- Private hires & tour groups have been cancelled
- The volunteer program has been temporarily suspended
- Impacted individuals are being contacted directly to make arrangements, including refunds where tickets were issued.
From Monday 23 March:
The museum closed to the public.
These changes will remain in place until further notice. Our goal is to move more of our programming online, and are working on digital artist talks, interviews, and content that can be enjoyed from afar. Stay safe!
More information from AlburyCity
Find out more about how AlburyCity Council is responding.