Applications are now open for the MAMA Art Foundation National Photography Prize 2020.
- Applications open Monday 16 September at 10.00am
- Applications close Monday 14 October at 5.00pm
- Applications are to be submitted online via the Smartygrants platform.
Finalists will be selected by a panel comprising:
- Isobel Parker Philip – Curator Photographs, Art Gallery of New South Wales; Member, Murray Art Museum Albury Advisory Committee
- Amanda Williams – artist; Winner, National Photography Prize 2018
- Michael Moran – Curator, Murray Art Museum Albury
The winner will be selected by guest judge Elias Redstone, Artistic Director, PHOTO 2020 International Festival of Photography.
- The Prize winners will be announced on 1 May at the National Photography Prize Gala celebration.
- The guest judge will select the winner of both the $30,000 first prize, and the $5000 John & Margaret Baker Memorial Fellowship.
For more information, please read through the Application Form.