Create a simple, elegant wedding day for your small group of guests, amongst the heritage features and curated museum exhibitions.
We've streamlined the decision making, by selecting dates, times, and exhibitions that suit the needs of a small, intimate wedding ceremony.
Dates are opened as a limited release within selected exhibitions. Wedding guests will enjoy exclusive use of the museum after hours, creating an unforgettable experience for even the smallest of ceremonies. Wedding Ceremony Packages are available Friday, Saturday & Sundays during the selected exhibition.
Exhibition: Olive Odewahn: A Country Life
Saturday 13 February - Sunday 11 April
Brindley Family Galleries, 30 - 35 people.
Fridays to Sundays, September, October, November
Maurice Chick Family & MacLeod-Miller Adamshurst Gallery, 35 - 40 people.
Wedding Ceremony Packages
The base Wedding Ceremony Package includes:
- 30 white chairs and signing table
- Additional standing room on negotiation within COVID Safe guidelines
- One hour exclusive access to the museum
- Friday packages commence at 5.30pm, Saturday and Sunday & Public Holiday packages commence at 4.30pm.
- Additional hire items and floral decorations can be arranged at the hirer's expense.
- Fixed cost: $650
Add: Photography Option
Add an additional 60 minutes to your museum booking to take advantage of the venue for wedding photography. You and your photographer will have access to all the public spaces within the museum to take photos of the wedding party and/or guests for up to one hour. Photographer not supplied.
- Add $150 to Ceremony Package
Add: Sparkling Wine Option
Dwell in the after-ceremony glow an hour longer with a glass of sparkling wine in hand. Our team will serve you and your guests a glass of sparkling in the museum for an additional hour of mingling. This option can be combined with the photography option to allow the wedding party to have their photos taken while guests continue to enjoy the museum.
- $15 per person (minimum 10 guests)
Please contact our team to reserve a date, arrange a time to view the space, or to make a booking.
(02) 6043 5800
- Dates may be reserved for 48 hours or until a venue viewing is complete.
- After viewing, bookings must be confirmed via deposit within 48 hours.
- A second release of dates for the Spring season will be released soon
- View full Terms & Conditions