Watercolours: Level 1
When: Term Three: Mondays 1.30 - 4.00pm, Wednesdays 6.00 - 8.30pm
Where: Studio within the Commonwealth Growth Centre, MAMA
Price: $260 ($245 moMAMA / Concession), optional materials package
Whether you've dabbled with watercolours, or are a complete novice, this eight week course will teach you everything you need to know about working in this tricky medium.
This course runs over 8 weeks in an extended 2.5 hour weekly class session, either on Monday afternoons or Wednesday evenings.
Bring your own materials, or purchase one of MAMA's materials kits, assembled especially for this course.
Bring your own materials, or purchase a MAMA materials package assembled especially for this course. Materials packages will be available for purchase online or over the counter at shopMAMA until Friday 30 June.
MAMA Materials Package includes:
- Five Holbein Artist Quality 15mL watercolours
- Two large brushes
- Two sheets of Arches 300gsm 100% cotton watercolour paper
- Cost: $100
Term Three Art Courses
- Term Three commences week beginning Sunday 16 July, and ends Saturday 30 September
- All classes commence in week one of Term Three
- 2 hour classes run for 10 weeks, 2.5 hour classes run for 8 weeks.
- Bookings for Term Three will remain open until Friday 30 June, unless sold out prior.
- Materials packages, where available, need to be ordered and paid for by Friday 30 June
- Additional classes will be added where possible, after the scheduled classes book out.
- Please contact us if all class times are booked out and we will put your name on a waiting list for another session.
- Please note: in making a booking with MAMA you agree to the terms and conditions.
Meet Robyn White
"Life is frittered away with detail…simplify, simplify" Henry David Thoreau
Robyn White is a local artist and experienced tutor, and although having worked in all mediums, loves the challenge and unpredictability of watercolour. With just over 20 years experience painting and over 10 years teaching the medium, it is no wonder she is a popular and sought after tutor.
Robyn has written articles for the Australian Artist Magazine, concentrating on simplifying subject matter to achieve better composition. She has exhibited and sold many of her works, both nationally and internationally.
Robyn recently opened her own Studio/Gallery, "324 The Studio" at 324 Beechworth Road, Wodonga.